Method PFZ (Porcelain fused to Zirconia) combines the aesthetics your patients demand with the strength and affordability you desire. Lab tests have shown the fracture toughness and flexural strength of zirconia are significantly higher than that of alumina or any other all-ceramic. With Method PFZ there is no metal to show through the ceramic and no “graying” at the gingival margin.
- Single crowns and multi-unit bridges
- Implant abutments
- Screw-retained implant crowns
- Accurate Margins
- Layered esthetics
- Complex shades
- 5-day in lab production time
- Made in USA
- 8-point quality control
- Decrease chair time- Seat more patients
- FDA, ISO and Indentceram certified
- High-definition 5-axis milling
- 3D scanning and modeling
- 5 Year Warranty
- Anterior full-coverage crowns require a chamfer with 1.5 mm facial reduction, 1.5 mm lingual contact clearance, 1.5 mm incisal reduction 1.25 mm reduction at the gingival margin with rounded internal line angles; or a shoulder with 1 mm lingual reduction, 2 mm incisal reduction, 1.5 mm labial reduction, 1 mm 360° rounded shoulder.
- Posterior full-coverage crowns require a chamfer margin with 2 mm occlusal reduction, 1.5 mm buccal and lingual reduction with rounded internal line angles; or a shoulder with 2 mm occlusal reduction, 1.5 mm buccal and lingual reduction and 1.25 mm gingival margin reduction with rounded internal line angles.
- If an adjustment is required on the ceramic, use a fine diamond with water and air to keep the crown cool. To contour the ceramic, polish with a pink rubber wheel and diamond polishing paste (Brasseler, Shofu, Vident)
- Panavia 21 – tinplated
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate
Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
Back to top
- Method PFZ